Somewhere Project

    My favorite movie of all time is definitely Mean Girls, so when I heard that for our assignment we had to Photoshop ourselves into a scene, I knew exactly what to choose! The scene that I edited myself into is the scene when Regina exposes the burn book to the entire school and everyone gets into a huge fight. I edited two pictures of myself into this scene. The first picture of myself is the more obvious one where I am standing next to Regina. This picture is geared more towards the allusion that I am friends with Regina and am on her side, doing just as much damage to the school as she is. The second picture is me in the background in the hallway. Since the drama in the burn book impacted the girls more, I am simply minding my business in the background while still wondering why everyone is losing their minds and fighting with one another. This project was very fun to work on and definitely felt more freeing as we could put ourselves into our favorite movie/scene!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW -> Color

Business Cards