BW -> Color

 





For my Black & White to Color project, I had to select an image of myself to completely transform and re-design. First, we had to grey out the image and remove all of the color that was previously there. For my image selection, I chose a selfie that had some neutral tones, and pops of color throughout. I did this for a reason because I knew that when I added color to the images, it was going to bring it more to life!


These are the final products of my Black & White to Color project. I have to say, while it was a difficult project in the beginning, it became much more enjoyable and playful once you got the hang of it. Photoshop is not an easy platform to learn, which was understood and accepted before completing this project! Overall, I feel that the best outcome was the Square image. It has the most pops of color and is very vibrant.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards