Business Cards


For my first business card, I took inspiration from one of my favorite artists, Olivia Rodrigo. The business card is based off of her first studio album, "SOUR". On a personal level, the album has impacted my life in a variety of ways. The business card is mostly based off of her album cover. It seems to be a trend that I find my favorite musical artists and their work to have a rather large impact over my work in this class. Moving onto the process of using Indesign, it was definitely a little difficult at first, especially trying to space out each number and letter. In comparison to other Adobe platforms, I wouldn't say it was interesting because tools from Illustrator were also incorporated into the platform as well. Overall, I am pretty proud of how this came out, and if you're a fan of Olivia Rodrigo you would understand the general concept of the business card.


In my next business card, I put together my hometown (Long Island, NY) and a candy store and made it into a business card. I will admit I'm not overly passionate about this business card, and I do not think it is my best work. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

BW -> Color